[Fusioninventory-devel] Lightning talks for FOSDEM

Fabrice Flore-Thebault themroc at centsix.org
Sun Dec 19 18:47:35 UTC 2010

Le lundi 06 décembre 2010 20:33:07, Fabrice Flore-Thebault a écrit :
> Le lundi 06 décembre 2010 19:55:02, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Who is interested to do a lightning talk for FOSDEM 2011? I'm afraid
> > my English is not fluent enough for such presentation but I can help.
> >
> > The submission will close the 19th of december:
> > http://www.fosdem.org/2011/
> >
> > Best regards,
>
> i can do it if everybody is ok

Guillaume ou moi alors ?

Je suis désolé j'avais complètement oublié que c'était pour une LT ... la
deadline c'est ce soir.

draft :

project name:

FusionInventory

project website:

http://fusioninventory.org

project license:

GPL

project description:

FusionInventory provides a complete, modular and multi-platform solution for :
hardware & software inventory (with agent or agentless using SNMP);
wake on LAN (WOL);
software deployment using OCS Inventory NG protocol and peer to peer download;
discovery of network connected devices (using Netbios, nmap and SNMP).

talk title:

An introduction to FusionInventory

talk description:

The FusionInventory project is born last year at FOSDEM. After one year of
hard work, the project provides a complete, modular and multi-platform
solution for hardware & software inventory (with agent or agentless using
SNMP); wake on LAN (WOL); software deployment using OCS Inventory NG protocol
and peer to peer download; discovery of network connected devices (using
Netbios, nmap and SNMP).

speaker firstname:

Fabrice | Guillaume

speaker lastname:

Flore-Thébault | Rousse

speaker email: *

The email of the speaker, it will only be used for personal communication.

speaker activities: *

for Fabrice : System administrator and OpenSource consultant.

for Guillaume : <please fill in>

J'attends 23h et quelques pour poster le formulaire ...

--
Fabrice Flore-Thébault