[Fusioninventory-devel] Demo site of URANOS

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Thu Dec 23 13:26:47 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have now enabled the fusioninventory module on the sf.net site:
http://uranos.sourceforge.net/

If you want you can test the inventory with the following settings:
server=http://uranos.sourceforge.net/www/modules/fusioninventory/controller.php
realm=fusioninventory
user=testuser
password=unattended

Alternativ there is an interface to upload an fusioninventory xml file
by accessing the controller directly:
http://uranos.sourceforge.net/www/modules/fusioninventory/controller.php
You have also be authorized to upload a file. (see above)

Please let me know if I have to un-personalize your datasets (e.g remove
IP and mac-adresses).

At this time there are 2 examples inside.

BUT: be aware!!! the sf.net demo site is realy slow. You may sometimes
run into "504 gateway time-out"... (I know that is not the best site for
a demo ;) )

Have fun! And happy X-mas ;)

Cheers Mario