[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory cooperation

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Mon Feb 22 19:24:10 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am currently working on the integration into unattended-gui. The only
thing which should be available is something like an inbound update
which may performed in this way:
Agent ask:
<QUERY>
	<VERSION>actual version</VERSION>
	<REQUEST>UPDATE</REQUEST>
	<HARDWARE_ID>id</HARDWARE_ID>
</QUERY>
Server reply:
<REPLY>
  <OPTION>
    <VERSION>NEWVERSION</VERSION>
    <FILENAME>path to donwload</FILENAME>
	or
    <DATA>STREAMED_DATA</DATA>
    <PRECHECK>
	<PACKAGE>perlpackage to check for new version</PACKAGE>
	<PACKAGE>other perlpackage to check for new version</PACKAGE>
    </PRECHECK>
  </OPTION>
  <RESPONSE>UPDATE</RESPONSE>
</REPLY>

So it would be able to update it through the agent itself.

But for now I only wait for the windows port. I need some more time for
the integration - but at this state I can work with the agent. I will
send you some screens if it is ready.

Thank you! Have a nice time!

Greetz mario