[Fusioninventory-devel] Packaging Fedora / EL

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Tue Feb 23 17:01:36 UTC 2010

2010/2/23 Stéphane Urbanovski <s.urbanovski at ac-nancy-metz.fr>:
> Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
>
>>> Le paquet perl-Net-SSLGlue vient d'être monté dans les dépôts Fedora.
>>> Donc toutes les dépendances de l'agent sont disponibles
>>>
>>> Par contre pour EL, ce ne sera pas possible
>>
>> Arg, this is a very bad news. I've to look for another solution.
>
> OCS/FusionInventory agent must run on a large choice of hardware and OS.
> Production servers are not always using bleeding edge technologies.
>
> Previous implementation of SSL seems to work fine by us.
The SSL was working ok but the cert was not checked except in the
software deployment part (Download.pm). This, because of the way LWP
works.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/74358/how-can-i-get-lwp-to-validate-ssl-server-certificates/2318320

I commited a fix for that:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~goneri/fusioninventory-agent/2.0.x/revision/1165