[Fusioninventory-devel] Best practice for installation

Amir Pakdel a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Wed Jul 28 10:09:11 UTC 2010

Dears

After a successful demonstraion of FusionInventory using OCSReports, I
am going to setup a server for Inventory Management.
I would like to know if there is a best practice for such a system?
I mean, should I install GLPI to get more features; may I join it with
GOsa or it is not stable yet; what does Unattended-GUI do and can it be
integrated with this system; does the FusionInventory have a server and
a reporting interface or I should use OCS Inventory NG for that purpose?

Is there a documentation? Even a draft (in English, French, Turkish,
Azeri, Persian, Farsi or even Arabic) will help a lot.

Thanks in advance

Amir