[Fusioninventory-devel] Increase SNMP support with servers, storage

Guillaume GARSON ggarson at vi-consulting.fr
Fri May 21 14:57:57 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

I spoke with Goneri on IRC and he advised me to write
an email to you.

I'm working in a company that needs to have an inventory
of its datacenter composed of:

 - 400 servers essentially DELL and a
little HP

 - 40 switches and routers

 - 20 fabric switches for SAN

 -
6 EMC datastorage

 - ALTEON Load Balancers, Juniper, Nortel Bricks
Firewall

I need to have an inventory if possible agent less.

Fusion
Inventory seems to be the tools the most advanced in that way. I will
probably contribute to your project to add features that respond with my
needs. So if somebody is interested to help me in that way, he is welcome
;)

regards,

GUILLAUME GARSON

_Consultant en Infrastructure_