[Fusioninventory-devel] HP RAID support on Windows

Amir Pakdel a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Sat May 22 13:43:30 UTC 2010

> 2010/5/22 Amir Pakdel <a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
> <mailto:a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net>>
>
>     Hi Gonéri,
>
>     First of all: Nice job :)
>
>     Since the --devlib makes the script to include "./lib" (which is
>     invalid!), I have used the following command:
>     C:\Program Files\FusionInventory-Agent>perl\bin\perl -Iperl/lib
>     -Iperl/site/lib fusioninventory-agent
>     --basevardir=%APPDATA%/fusinv --debug >log.txt 2>err.txt
>
>     Moreover, I have made minor changes to the HP.pm, which is attached.
>
> Great. I merged your changes:
> http://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent/commits/master
> *  Your Are realy fast! I love that :)*
>

>     P.S. Tab-stops of the Installer application are not correctly ordered
>
> What do you can Tab-stops?
During installation, in the "FusionInventory Agent for Windows Options"
page, where server address, username, password and so on are defined:
When I press Tab key, the cursor does not jump in order.
If you try installation, only using a keyboard, it would become more
clear. However, it is not a big deal at all :)