[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory::Agent 2.1 aka: Windows support: Call for tester

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Tue May 25 09:04:24 UTC 2010

2010/5/25 Mario Gzuk <mariogzuk at technikz.de>

> Hi,
> here a short report. Attached the file for version 20100521-084126
> missing fields in hardware:

Thank you Mario! I'll take a look on these issues during the week.

> Questions:
> What about the user agent? The string of the Agent+Version was in ocs
> agent, but till now not in fusioninventory, is it planned?

The user agent is FusionInventory-Agent_v2.1beta1. You can find it in the
XML:
<VERSIONCLIENT>FusionInventory-Agent_v2.1beta1</VERSIONCLIENT>

> Attatched are also some screens of the fusioninventory module in
> unattended-gui.

Looks nice :) Do you still use OCS inventory server to get the inventory
data?

--
    Gonéri Le Bouder