[Fusioninventory-devel] HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) (Management Interface of HP ProLiant servers)

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Tue May 25 18:29:35 UTC 2010

2010/5/25 Amir Pakdel <a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net>

> Dear Developers,
>
> Would you please test the attached iLO.pm. It gathers information about HP
> Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) which is Management Interface of HP ProLiant
> servers. I have copied it in the following subdirectory during my tests:
> lib/FusionInventory/Agent/Task/Inventory/OS/Linux/Network/iLO.pm

I can't test the module myself, I've no HP ProLiant server but the module
look fine. May I suggest you to use Net::IP the compute network mask. It's a
dependency we already use in a lot of module.

What about a specific XML key to make clear this interface is dedicated to
remote management? For example, <REMMNGT>iLO</REMMNGT> Even if it won't be
used today, it may be a valuable information in the future.

Cheers,

--
    Gonéri Le Bouder