[Fusioninventory-devel] Registry Query (Feature #104)

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Wed May 26 10:22:54 UTC 2010

2010/5/26 Mario Gzuk <mariogzuk at technikz.de>:
> Hi,
> I tried to test the implemented feature to query the registry and I used
> the example on this page:
> http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/Prolog_example
>
> But it seems to be ignored... Running --debug gives me:
>
> [debug] Running FusionInventory::Agent::Task::Inventory::WinRegistry
> The System can not find the Path.
Strange, I don't know what generate this message. Can you try will
OCSReports webinterface first? What is your <OPTIONS> parameter is the
PROLOG ?
Do you know this is something we want to implement directly in
libfusioninventory-server? Maybe you can wait or patch the lib.

Cheers,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder