[Fusioninventory-devel] HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) (Management Interface of HP ProLiant servers)

Amir Pakdel a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Wed May 26 10:34:24 UTC 2010

You are absolutely right; it is not a big burden now, but
re-installation of the agent will become a trouble!

However, I would prefer more descriptive XML key name like
"REMOTEMANAGEMENT" or "REMOTEADMIN" or "REMOTEMNGMNT".

Whenever you add the XML key, just drop me notice and I will add it to
the code.

P.S. Nobody has volunteered to run some commands on a Sun server yet?

Cheers,