[Fusioninventory-devel] HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) (Management Interface of HP ProLiant servers)

Stéphane Urbanovski s.urbanovski at ac-nancy-metz.fr
Thu May 27 16:11:47 UTC 2010

Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
> 2010/5/26 Stéphane Urbanovski <s.urbanovski at ac-nancy-metz.fr>:
>> Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
>
>> This ComputerSystem has a "Hosted" relation with the ComputerSystem
>> representing the server.
>>
>> Not sure it helps ... ;-)
> So maybe we should create a <MANAGEMENTCONTROLLER> section instead?

ManagementController is already defined :
http://www.vmware.com/support/developer/cim-sdk/smash/u2/ga/apirefdoc/CIM_ManagementController.html

Such controllers are really like a ComputerSystem class (something with a Processor, an OperatingSystem ( firmware), an IPProtocolEndPoint (IP address), Services ...).
They just have a special relation with the host.

This is done by creating a relation to a class (or subclass) of Service (http://www.vmware.com/support/developer/cim-sdk/smash/u2/ga/apirefdoc/CIM_Service.html)

--
Stéphane Urbanovski