[Fusioninventory-devel] LibFusionInventory Server example

taha goulamhoussen taha.goulamhoussen at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:16:28 UTC 2010

Hello,
I'm the developer of fusionlib-server.

Regarding the choice of sqlite database, this is just an example. I chose to
use it because it doesn't require configuration.
You just need to:
- create inventory.sqlite3 file database
- launch dump.sql
- Give permission to apache to write and read on data directory (for
library) and example folder (for FusInvHooks)

For sure, you are free to use your own database, if you want.

If you have any problems, or suggestions, your feedbacks are welcome.

Cheers.

Cheers.