[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory-Agent & HP-UX

Amir Pakdel a.pakdel at karafarinbank.net
Mon Nov 1 05:30:23 UTC 2010

Hello Walid

Sorry for being late.

Since our HP-UX servers does not have access to Internet, I have
installed the agent by copying files into the server. I have also copied
Perl modules required by FusionInventory that are not present on the
server (alonside the FusionInventory itself).

I hope I will prepare a Standalone package once I receive the new HP-UX
test system (previous server has serious hardware problem!)

Thanks and keep up the good work :)

Cheers,
Amir