[Fusioninventory-devel] Deployment in unattended-gui

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Wed Nov 3 20:40:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 03:49:24PM +0100, Mario Gzuk wrote:
Hi Mario,

Yes, this is something the server can do. In the team, we are also interested
by a wpkg integration. The expected parameter for it are very similar. Maybe
we can define an agnostic XML format for both system. Fabrice, can list here
the keys you need for wpkg?
Benoit Mortier want to do an OPSI integration, I don't know if the integration
is possible the same way.

Taha from Atos Origin did a great work by creating a PHP library to provide
a basic OCS compatible server. We will use it in FusionInventory for GLPI
plugin to gather OCS/FusionInventory agent inventory. I think it's the place
we should add such changes so everybody will be able to integrate it. On
the other side, it's not a complexe change and I would understand if you
prefere to continue your way.

What should the agent do once it has got the parameter for unattended-gui?
Store them somewhere or launch something?

A question regarding unattended-gui, is it possible to reuse the PHP server side
part for example, in GLPI? Or maybe through webservice?

Cheers,

     Gonéri Le Bouder