[Fusioninventory-devel] Running without installation

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Wed Nov 10 12:50:43 UTC 2010

Hi!
Have you tested to run the agent manually from a network share? It would
be nice to have the possibility to run fusioninventory via a login
script (mainly on windows systems) without installing it on every system.
I dont know if fusioninventory is working in the context of a normal
user account?

Should I open a FR for that? Or would you say that this is unresolvable?
Why this should be possible: There are a lot of environments wich doesnt
have a deployment solution, but they are able (or they allready do) to
run login scripts.

Cheers and thank you!