[Fusioninventory-devel] Existant criteria in lib php

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Wed Nov 24 21:24:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

We can have a problem when we use macaddress in existant criteria in
lib php FusionInventory. For windows, agent get all network ports
(physical and virtual) and between 2 inventory of agent, mac address
can change on Virtual ports and it create another computer in lib.

I suggest to use only mac address of physical network port in
criteria lib.
BUT : on VM computer all network ports all virtual so it can match
criteria.

Somebody have a suggestion of that ?

David DURIEUX
++