[Fusioninventory-devel] News LinuxFr (french)

Fabrice Flore-Thebault themroc at centsix.org
Mon Sep 6 20:24:50 UTC 2010

Le lundi 6 septembre 2010 19:58:30, Fabrice Flore-Thebault a écrit :
> Le dimanche 5 septembre 2010 14:26:28, Gonéri Le Bouder a écrit :
> > Hi Fabrice,
> >
> > We think the news fro LinuxFr.org is ok. Can you please do the review:
> > http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory/wiki/Draft_News
> > _L inuxFr

I made some modifications to the news, and ask for some clarifications :

"L'inventaire des applications 32 et 64bit ;" -> is it only for windows ? or
for all systems ?

I think we should define "Le support de l'UTF-8" : what is impacted : a better
inventory ? only ? or other things ?

--
Fabrice Flore-Thébault