[Fusioninventory-devel] some forge display modifications

Fabrice Flore-Thébault themroc at centsix.org
Tue Sep 7 22:24:13 UTC 2010

Non functional display changes on the redmine forge :

On fusioninventory agent project, i have split wiki in several tabs,
so we have a wiki for developers and a wiki for users as we wanted it
several weeks ago.

Same thing on fusioninventory community, where Events wiki and
Contribute page are better shown.

I've also renamed to FusionInventory Server library the display of
libfusinvphpgenericserver project.

I started disabling unused modules (like Documents) on some projects ;
the idea is to activate the module when it is needed, and disable it
when it has not already been used.

Cheers