[Fusioninventory-devel] Windows agent feedbacks

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Fri Sep 24 09:15:13 UTC 2010

2010/9/24 Stéphane Urbanovski <s.urbanovski at ac-nancy-metz.fr>:
> Hi
>
> We tried the latest Fusion agent for Windows (from
> http://prebuilt.fusioninventory.org/stable/windows-i386/ ).
>
> Everything seems to be OK on a Windows 2008 R2 (french) => good point :-)
>
> On a Windows 2003 R2 (us) we got the dmidecode error windows on the desktop.
Grrr, Can you please open a bug report and attach the error message? FYI you can
safely remove the dmidecode.exe binary.

> The documentation (README for exemple) should state that you can modify
> configurations using registry :
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\FusionInventory-Agent
Done, will be in the 2.1.6:
http://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent/commit/605836f3f2c8b288f2e231f76d430bf278fa8a88

> Is there a way to disable WakeOnlan, Deploy, SNMP  ...  from registry ?
Yep,

add no-wakeonlan, no-ocsdeploy and no-snmpquery query in the registry
and set them
the value "1".

Cheers,
--