[Fusioninventory-devel] Questions about extensions and REST/JSON proposal

Alejandro aescanero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:37:25 UTC 2011

I want to do a extension not only to get information to configure the
machines automatically in FusionDirectory but send actions or command to
execute in the agent (for example, make a simple configuration in a service
or change the gconf xml in a client).
For cause of the actions I prefer to design a infraestructure based in
messages and queues. Also I prefer to use a standar protocol like AMQP.

I see the Goneri's proposal
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/API-REST
<http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/API-REST>And
I have some questions:

Is possible to put a protocol url like amqps:// and send the control to a
extension?
Is possible to send more than one inventary or other job to more that one
server?

Thanks

--
Alejandro Escanero Blanco