[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory Agent - Windows

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Wed Apr 13 12:47:41 UTC 2011

2011/4/11 Tom Carpenter <tomc at bio.umass.edu>

> Goneri,
>
> I would like to help maintain documentation on the wiki for
> FusionInventory Agent. I would like to expand on the section
> for Windows. Are you the current maintainer of the Windows
> package? Should I direct questions about the Windows client
> to you or someone else?

Hi Tom,

Yes I'm the maintainer of the agent. I'm glade you interested by
FusionInventory. The documentation is maintained in a Git
repository.
https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-documentation
We won't continue to maintain the documentation on the Wiki.

Do you know how to use Git to retrieve the documentation?

The documentation is in the Dita XML format. You can use Serna XML
Editor or your favorite editor to edit it.
We provide a Makefile, unless you use Windows, you can build the
documentation easily just with the "make" command. If you are
on Windows, Serna itself it also able to build the documentation.

I suggest you to join us on IRC if you have any question.
http://fusioninventory.org/wordpress/contact/

Best regards,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder