[Fusioninventory-devel] _computeIPv4Network function

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:45:51 UTC 2011

Given the 'readability' of this code, I'd rather add tests before
claiming to be a potential replacement for Net::IP module. Even if this
last one doesn't seems to be actively maintained since 2006, it does
have tests, at least. And I'm also sceptical of the real need for such
kind of code in the agent, just for the sake of avoiding dependencies.

--
BOFH excuse #26:

first Saturday after first full moon in Winter