[Fusioninventory-devel] fusioninventory agent win32 remote installer

Tamatoa DAVIO tamatoa.davio at r-o.pf
Wed Aug 17 18:44:48 UTC 2011

Dear Amir,

Le 12/08/2011 21:50, Amir Pakdel a écrit :
> Dear Tamatoa,
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.
>

> Le 08/09/2011 12:34 AM, Tamatoa DAVIO a écrit :
>>
>> - "Tag" should be in "FusionInventory Server" settings
> "Tag" moved to "FusionInventory Server" settings.
Thank you.

>> - using root  privileges to run the agentwizard is not relevant.
> Where is it required?

on Debian/ubuntu, when trying to run agentWizard with a simple user, the
following message appear :
"The configuration changes won't be saved. Do you have the required
privilege?"

>> Also, I can not perform a remote installation on windows XP pro, I
>> have a "NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE" error (see standard_output file join)
> Would you please check the requirements of winexe on the windows side,
> listed here:
> http://opensourceinfo.blogspot.com/2010/01/winexe.html
>
> Turning off "Simple sharing" in "Control Panel\Folder Options\View\Use
> simple file sharing" did the trick for me.
> If the problem still persists, please try "hostname/username" as the
> username and then retry with Administrator user.
turning off "simple sharing" also did the trick for me. Thanks :)

But it seem that local user can not run the agent via 127.0.0.1:62354,
It may be interesting to allow (or not) this option before deploying the
agent.

> Regards,
> Amir
Best regards,