[Fusioninventory-devel] How to use the fusioninventory-esx script

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Wed Dec 14 09:49:17 UTC 2011

Hi Gonéri!
Ah. Ok, this is what I have allready done. But I thought that it may be
possible via the normal agent:
run the inventory with the esx module on a vcenter and the agent sends
automatically all the host infos to the server.

Maybe this is an feature request? Or doenst you plan to integrate this
in the described way?

Thanks