[Fusioninventory-devel] Fusioninventory 2.30 : Installation report

Thierry Leurent thierry.leurent at asgardian.be
Tue Feb 15 14:41:03 UTC 2011

Hello,

Just a little report on my first installation of the fusioninventory for
GLPI.

History : - GLPI 0.72 with OCS inventory.
	  - Tracker.
	  - FusionInventory plugin 2.2.2 used only for snmp.
	  - GLPI 0.78 (upgrade) and erase FusionInventory plugin in plugins
directory.

Today, I try to install the BETA1 of the new fusioninventory. I have found
some troubles and I correct quickly and in a very durty way.
- FusionInventory (2.3.0) install :
  When I try to install the FusionInventory plugin, I retrieve this error :
    Fatal error: Class 'PluginFusioninventoryProfile' not found in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/install/update.php on line
131
  In the update.php, I add the next include as line 37.
    include("/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/includes.php");
(I try to use GLPI_ROOT but that don't work and I don't looking for.)
- FusionInventory (2.3.0) enable : OK
- FusionInventory INVENTORY (2.3.0-1) install and enable : OK
- FusionInventory SNMP (2.3.0-1) install :
  1 For Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php on line 67
    Add global $DB; as line 37 (the first line of
pluginFusinvsnmpGetCurrentVersion
  2 For PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for pluginFusinvsnmpUpdate(),
called in /var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/install.php on
line 51 and defined in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 84
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 87
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 90
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 93
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 96
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 99
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 102
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 105
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 108
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 111
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 114
	PHP Notice: Undefined variable: current_version in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php at line 117
    In line 51 of
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/install.php replace
pluginFusinvsnmpUpdate() by pluginFusinvsnmpUpdate($version_detected)

  3 For Fatal error: Class 'PluginFusinvsnmpAuth' not found in
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusinvsnmp/install/update.php on line 129
    Comment the line 129

I know this is not a perfect patch but that's not my goal.
I don't find PluginFusinvsnmpAuth so I comment the line and I hope that's
not a problem.
I try to use GLPI_ROOT and that's don't work. I use a work around.

I hope you can correct the code with this information.
For the next reports, I will try to make better.

Thierry