[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory / GLPI / OPSI interoperability (update 1)

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Thu Jan 6 21:28:03 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 09:32:06AM +0100, detlef oertel wrote:
> Hello Benoit, Gonéri,
>
> the next step of my 'proof of concept' you will find here:
>
> http://download.uib.de/opsi4.0/experimental/opsi-winst_4.10.8.13-1.opsi
> http://download.uib.de/opsi4.0/experimental/opsi-fusion-audit_2.1.7.2-1.opsi
>
> There is now a lot of Hardware Inventory integrated.
>
> Some things are missing,
> but this will be described later.
>

> At the moment one question:
> Is it possible to get the output of the SNMPQuery and NetDiscovery to a
> local file ?
No you can't but this can be done if you need it. We can patch the agent
to get the XML to be written somewhere on the harddrive. But you will still
need the server for the moment. The agent depends on it to know what OID need
to be check.

I added the devel mailing list in Cc:, keep us in the loop, OPSI
integration is a hot topic and we are all very interested by that.

Best regards and happy new year detlef.

Regards,

     Gonéri Le Bouder