[Fusioninventory-devel] Fwd: Appel à Communications

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Fri Jan 7 00:00:29 UTC 2011

Gonéri Le Bouder said on Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 11:06:26PM +0100:

> Will you organize a conference session during the Solutions Linux meeting
> this year?

Yes. the Sysadmin session is still there.

> Is so, are you still interested by a FusionInventory and a GLPI
> talk?

yes. However, as the format has changed I need to confirm that with the
comitee before, but in principle, that would be Ok. But anyway I'd need
a formal proposal (as per the Web site instructions).

As we are discussing this, would you like to deliver a 50' session in
Grenoble in March for a partner + HP opsn source community members
(around 80 people in total, but you won't get all of them as we split
sessions in //). Let me know pricately if that is of interest to you.

Greetings,
Bruno.
--
Open Source & Linux Profession Lead EMEA           / http://opensource.hp.com