[Fusioninventory-devel] UserAgent patch for FusionInventory

Guillaume PROTET guillaume.protet at mortheres.info
Fri Jan 7 10:23:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

Your patch won't be integrated as is because, for security reasons, it is inconceivable for us to integrate by default an agent not supported by OCS.
However, we are a looking for a solution to give the availibilty to your users to allow your agent to connect to their OCS server more easily than actually. We will give you some news when it will be implemented.

Kind regards,

--
Guillaume