[Fusioninventory-devel] UserAgent patch for FusionInventory

Guillaume PROTET guillaume.protet at mortheres.info
Fri Jan 7 16:21:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

We plan to use useragent and agent version to control API changes and control that data sent by agent are compatible with OCS server. It is what we mean about "security".

Don't forget that we are searching a solution for your agent that is not supported by OCS community, so consider that you are privileged.

Kind regards,

--
Guillaume