[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory at LinuxTag

detlef oertel d.oertel at uib.de
Mon May 9 14:15:43 UTC 2011

Hello Gonéri,

I'm really sorry, but I'm not in Berlin this year.
Our company has booth and some of my colleges are there.
But perhaps you can send me your presentation as pdf.

We are still interested at the integration with fusioninventory,
but in the last months we had a lot to do, with getting our new
opsi release ready.

So I'm sorry that I couldn't give you news in the last months.

regards

detlef

--

detlef oertel

Tel. +49 6131 / 27561-10
Fax  +49 6131 / 27561-22

eMail: d.oertel at uib.de

uib gmbh

Firmensitz / Anschrift:
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
D-55118 Mainz

internet: www.uib.de

Geschäftsführer: dr. detlef oertel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942