[Fusioninventory-devel] Adding power devices support to Fusion Inventory

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Thu Nov 17 20:58:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 09:20:15PM +0100, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Hi,

Hello all,

I'm interest to start the integration on the agent side (local inventory).
There no UPS here. Is there a way to emulate it?

We provide tarball of Perl, FusionInventoy-Agent and the dependencies
to simplify the inventory of the machine. Basicly, the sysadmin, has
just to extract and run the agent.
This is very useul when a decent Perl is not available and there is no
compiler (for example, an ancient Solaris or HP-UX)
  http://prebuilt.fusioninventory.org
Is it possible to prepare a minimalist nut distribution just for
local inventory and embed it with the agent? Does nut have a lot of
external dependency itself?

Is it possible to use nut on Windows?

Best regards,

     Gonéri Le Bouder