[Fusioninventory-devel] Fusioninventory-agent + systemd

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Wed Apr 18 05:47:36 UTC 2012

Le 18/04/2012 00:08, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> Le 14/04/2012 17:29, Remi Collet a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here is a working systemd configuration.
> Thanks, I just commited a simplified version to contrib directory.

Ok, I see this unusable version.

Without the --daemon-no-fork it will not work.
And i really don't think such option are to be set in the agent.cfg

> However, there are very few command-line argument that can't be
> specified through the agent configuration file, so using an external
> environment file is mostly useless (and quite confusing for end users).

I have always need such an environment file, at least to define the
correct PATH to some "hardware" tools.

Again, I strongly desagree with you.

Options for the service are to be in the service configuration file, not
in the general one.

Options for the cron task are to be in the cron configuration file, not
in the general one.

So please remove this uggly file from contrib, or add a comment about it
"beeing unusable".

Regards,
Remi.