[Fusioninventory-devel] Package version number

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Tue Jan 10 20:01:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've just release package of fusionventory 0.80+1.1

The "+" is not usable in RPM version.

So, I use, for RPM,  0.80.0.1.1

After discussion, on irc, with david : first part if GLPI major version
(I could have use 0.80 instead of 0.80.0) but it could be possible, in
the future than a minor version will be required (because of a minor
change, a new hook, a specific bug fix, ...)

I hope this new scheme will be used for a long time.

Regards,
Remi.

P.S.1  I also raised RPM Epoch to have 0:2.4.0 < 1:0.80.0.1.1
P.S.2  I hope DEB maintainer will use the same number