[Fusioninventory-devel] Building the FusionInventory Agent Windows package...

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Fri Jul 20 11:15:25 UTC 2012

2012/7/20 Tomás Abad <tabadgp at gmail.com>:
>    Hello to everybody,
>
>    Here you are attached a more 'sophisticated' script to upgrade and
> to install missing Perl modules. The script file name is
> 'upgrade-perl-modules-and-dependencies.bat' but Google don't let me
> attach the file with this name, please, rename it.
That's exactly how I imagine the dependency installation :)
It may be useful to add the "--notest" parameter to avoid the test executions.

MingW provides a sh interpreter for Windows. I think it may be a more
suitable tool that .bat file. The script would be easier to read and
portable on UNIX systems.

Best regards,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder