[Fusioninventory-devel] [FusionInventoryAgent][NSIS] My last skeleton...

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Thu May 17 13:17:06 UTC 2012

On 17/05/2012 02:28, Work wrote:
>     Hello Gonéri,
>
>     As I promise you, I send a bit latter my last skeleton for the new FusionInventoy Agent Installer for Microsoft Windows.
>
>     I need to add a new page for others protocol options like 'backend-collect-timeout', 'no-p2p', 'delaytime' or 'wait' and new options to be able to schedule the Windows Task with more precision.
>
>     Well, I hope you like it. It has a lot of new ideas.
This is awesome! I love it!

I attached a picture with my comments. Do you have a web space somewhere
to upload the .exe? I can create one for you if you want. This well,
it will be much
more simpler to get feedback from people, for example by sending the URL on
the mailing list or IRC.

IMO, wait parameter is useless and we will drop it probably after the
3.0 release.
“Run after installation” already means wait=10, so I don't see the
point to add a
feature only for this key.
It's more or less the same for 'backend-collect-timeout', if someone
really need it
(99.99% or the users won't), he can still create an additional .reg
file to set the
property.

Regarding the spanish/french translation, will this work with Asian or cyrillic
charset?

Cheers,
--
     Gonéri Le Bouder