[Fusioninventory-devel] REST API (Re: Inventory fonts)

Kevin Roy kiniou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:26:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

@goneri : this will look more like '--i-m-insecure-and-i-know-it-baby' :-)

> > What is missing, however, is some getFileContent function, which is far
> less
> > dangerous.
>
> Yes, We have to implement it.

I suggest we use some kind of interface and add specific classes to handle
specific files in safe mode and we can start with registry key and font
files.
As Goneri proposed, an unsafe mode could be used to unlock and enhance
temporarily those content inventories.

Double cheers,

-- Kevin 'kiniou' Roy