[Fusioninventory-devel] consistency issues between USB and PCI device

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:59:01 UTC 2013

Le 11/01/2013 12:26, Benoit Mortier a écrit :

>>> i'am in favour of the splitting into VENDORID and PRODUCTID because that
>>> would allow people from the opsi project to use fusioninventory as the
>>> inventory tool for windows installation and inventory management
>> Why would just presenting it differently make a difference ?
>
> because its the first step in the good direction :), i have one or two
> whislist to enter in the forge for the rest to happen
Done in commit #414a7d1: PCIID has been splitted into VENDORID and
PRODUCTID.

Now I'm a bit unsatisfied by having VENDORID and MANUFACTURER elements,
whereas I'd prefer VENDORID and VENDOR, or MANUFACTURERID and MANUFACTURER.

--
BOFH excuse #210:

We didn't pay the Internet bill and it's been cut off.