[Fusioninventory-devel] git plugin fusion

Kevin Roy kiniou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:29:00 UTC 2013

Hi David,

On 29 July 2013 00:28, David DURIEUX <d.durieux at siprossii.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> with the release of plugin for glpi 0.84+1.0, I have switched 'master'
> branch to 'glpi0.84' branch and masster become branch for glpi 0.85.
>
> Goneri or kiniou, perhaps may rename branches 'master+xxx' ?

What do you mean by renaming those branches ? Like 'master+location_rules'
into 'glpi0.84+location_rules'.

I'm not fond of renaming a branch in general since a branch is based on a
commit and you can quickly check on what version it has been merged.

But for better readability, we can prefix those that are merged like
'merged_master+location_rules' or 'merged_glpi0.84+location_rules'.

Which one do you prefer ?

Cheerz,
--
Kevin 'kiniou' Roy