[Fusioninventory-devel] Dropping the authentication token

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:39:34 UTC 2013

Le 13/03/2013 11:32, David DURIEUX a écrit :
>> I just merged the no_more_token branch in master this morning.
>
> So you remove the token in next agent version ?
To be more precise, the agent will ignore token parameters in request,
and only consider its source adress to decide between acceptation or
rejection. And it will always use a constant '12345678' token in its own
requests to the server, for better compatibility.

See the following commits for details:
https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent/commit/312af9e25f2065099757b98fb1a51dc88ee27569
https://github.com/fusinv/fusioninventory-agent/commit/b9cf48ab5ed355d92c6eaef6ef94e6c034b60e21

--