[Fusioninventory-devel] Task:Deploy Questions

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Thu Mar 21 09:45:01 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am currently working to integrate the Deploy task into uranos. Now I
have some questions about that:

- how to run only a command without specify the jobs+checks and the
associatedFiles, I only want to have:
     {"jobs":[{"actions":{"cmd":{"exec":"touch
\/tmp\/deploy"}},"maxValidityDate":1363853421}]}
     but when I do this the agent says "uh oh associatedFiles missing"
or "ohhh u - checks in jobs missing", also if this is an empty hash/array
- is the path where the files are stored from the download of
associatedFiles configurable?
- how to use the cmd:exec if I want to run one of the downloaded files
from associatedFiles
- can i specify the full path + name in the associatedFiles:name
attribute so that it is stored e.g. in /tmp/name or %TEMP%/name?
- are the files which are downloaded via associatedFiles automaticly
deleted after the jobs are done or should this be specified on the
jobs:delete list?

Thank you!