[Fusioninventory-devel] Set httpd-trusted on windows

Tomás Abad tabadgp at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:07:23 UTC 2013

   Hello Mario,

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Mario Gzuk <mariogzuk at technikz.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> how con I set which IP/Names should be able to call the
> http://HOST:RPC-PORT/now
> a) during the installation of the agent (there is no option for the
> installer
> http://www.fusioninventory.org/documentation/agent/installation/windows/)
> b) in the registry (I cant find any documentation about that)
> ?

   I attach in this mail a Windows Registry Key for FusionInventory
Agent v2.3.0 x86 with all the possible values (options) that you can
configure.

   This Windows Registry Key is created by the new Windows Installer
for FusionInventory Agent, nowadays in development (but it works). See
http://sourceforge.net/projects/fiawi/ for more information.

   Best regards,

--
Tomás Abad