[Fusioninventory-devel] agent Collect and findFile

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at lebouder.net
Thu Oct 3 10:52:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 11:36:18AM +0200, David DURIEUX wrote:
> Hello,
Hi David,

> with page
> http://www.fusioninventory.org/documentation/dev/spec/api/rest-collect/,
> I try the findFile but in the parameters sent to agent, there is no
> variable to say where start to search (like search in /var/ or /)?
Good catch. Actually, there is a “dir” paramter for that. I updated the
documentation.

> Another problem, on windows I have the error:
> [info] Got 1 collect order(s).
> Can't opendir(/Documents and Settings): Invalid argument
>  at ../agent/FusionInventory/Agent/Task/Collect.pm line 128.
> Can't opendir(/System Volume Information): Invalid argument
>  at ../agent/FusionInventory/Agent/Task/Collect.pm line 128.
These messages are just warnings. They are generated by File::Find because
it can't open those virtual directories. I guess these is because the
process runs with the SYSTEM account.

Best regards,
--
     Gonéri