[Fusioninventory-devel] License terms and user rights

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Thu Apr 24 10:21:16 UTC 2014

Bruno Fonseca <bruno.fonseca at iten.pt> writes:

> Dear Sirs,
Hi Bruno,

> We are a software reseller and we have some customers that are using
> your software title Fusion Inventory Agent version 2.1 in a commercial
> environment. We need to confirm what license terms and user rights are
> applicable to that specific software title when used on a production
> environment. May you please send us a copy of the license
> agreement/service
> agreement/ user license agreement/ of Fusion Inventory Agent version 2.1.
As explained in the README file, the license is the GPLv2. There is no
problem is you plan to resell the software, we just ask you to follow
the GPLv2 requirements.
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.html

For you information, the 2.1 agent is outdated now. Is there any reason
to stay stuck on this old release?

Best regards,
--
    Gonéri Le Bouder