[Fusioninventory-devel] Release of plugin FusionInventory 0.85+1.0

David DURIEUX d.durieux at siprossii.com
Tue Dec 23 08:39:38 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

After many months of development by me and kiniou, the first version
compatible with GLPI 0.85.x is available.

This is the new features:

[LOCKS]
* You can lock a field for an itemtype (for example lock contact field
  for all computers) [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/1184]

[COMPUTER INVENTORY]
* Speed of computer network ports is now managed
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2439]

[RULES]
* You can reset the import rules and recreate default rules
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/1271]
* Monitor, printers and peripheral of computer pass now in the import
  rules [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2204]
* Add field 'domain' in import rules
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2333]
* New default import rules
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2793]

[SNMP]
* When do a network discovery, it use the SNMP credentials defined in
  the IP range + management of the order
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2237]
* Remove SNMP models like we said since many months
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2465]

[TASK]
* Task management rewriten and add agent-driven mode (ondemand) with
  timeslot for execution (define when run), monitoring logs...
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2371]

[DEPLOY]
* Import and export packages for deployment
  [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2475]

[OTHERS]
* Add cron for delete agent not contacted the server since xx
  weeks/months [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/1708]
* Add icon beside computer, printer... field to see if the field is
  locked or not [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2534]
* New rights [http://forge.fusioninventory.org/issues/2214]

More information:

* You can see changelog here:
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/versions/97
* You can download here:
  http://forge.fusioninventory.org/attachments/download/1719/fusioninventory-for-glpi_0.85+1.0.tar.gz

Thanks again to people who test, report bugs / features, translate... ;)

David Durieux
++