[Fusioninventory-devel] Errors in glpi/files/_log/php-errors.log about fusion inventory

Gerhard Mourani gmourani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:44:44 UTC 2014

David,

I’ve created the missing directory and subdirectories under glpi/file/_plugins/ and now the only error that stay in the php-errors.log is the following:

Warning(2): in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given
Backtrace :
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/networkinventory.class.php:733           in_array()
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/networkinventory.class.php:489           PluginFusioninventoryNetworkinventory->getAgentsSubnet()
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/taskjob.class.php:2462           PluginFusioninventoryNetworkinventory->prepareRun()
/var/www/html/glpi/plugins/fusioninventory/inc/taskjob.class.php:1074           PluginFusioninventoryTaskjob->prepareRunTaskjob()
/var/www/html/glpi/inc/crontask.class.php:755           call_user_func()
/var/www/html/glpi/front/cron.php:84            CronTask::launch()

Seem to be related to something else?

Gerhard,