[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory Android Agent

Kevin Roy kiniou at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:16:00 UTC 2015

Hi Enrico,

On 18 May 2015 at 16:49, Enrico Bassetti <enrico204 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen FusionInventory Android agent on Github, but it seems to be
> abandoned... I've some Android skills, I can give some help (in my spare
> time) ;-)

This project is not abandoned at all ;-), it just needs some love from
users and devs.

There are still works to be done on this project and we will be really
glad you may help us with the following topics:
- better configuration handling of android application (eg. set
default url for massive deployment)
- send inventory in JSON
- tests coverage of inventory API (like fusioninventory-agent)

Those topics are just what I've left in my TODO list when I started to
lost time to develop on this project.

Cheers and thanks for your interest in this project.
--
Kevin Roy