[Fusioninventory-devel] FusionInventory - Bug Installation

LARRA Stanislas slarra at vienne-condrieu-agglomeration.fr
Wed Oct 31 14:29:42 GMT 2018

Hi,

In order to install Flyve MDM, I need to install your plugin : FusionInventory. I have made some tests which was successful, but I'm actually trying to install FusionInventory9.2+1.0 on GLPI9.2. So, I place the folder "fusioninventory" in "glpi/plugins/", I go on the Web interface in Configuration > Plugins. And when I try to click on install, I have a new screen (attachment), and it's stuck at 4 secondes of the installation and my plugin is never installed.

Did I've missed something or do I need to configure something before the installation.

Thanks you.

Stanislas LARRA
Technicien Alternance Systèmes d'Information et Télécommunications
Pôle Ressources

- Info Agglo : 04 74 78 89 02 - sit at vienne-condrieu-agglomeration.fr<mailto:sit at vienne-condrieu-agglomeration.fr>
- Info Ecoles : 04 74 78 89 09 - tice at vienne-condrieu-agglomeration.fr<mailto:tice at vienne-condrieu-agglomeration.fr>
- Info Mairies : 04 74 78 78 78 - ticm at vienne-condrieu-agglomeration.fr<mailto:ticm at vienne-condrieu-agglomeration.fr>