[Fusioninventory-devel] Error 500 from agent old debian repo

Guillaume De Koker guillaume.de-koker at webedia-group.com
Thu Dec 5 10:46:03 GMT 2019

Hi to the dev team of FusionInventory :)
I'm sorry to bother, But it seems that the documented old FusionInventory
repository is broken since ... Yesterday i think.
http://debian.fusioninventory.org/debian return a 504.
Couldn't find an EOL info of the repo in the doc (
http://fusioninventory.org/documentation/agent/installation/linux/deb.html)
but i might have missed it.

Do you have any information for me ? :-)

As always, thanks for the great work ! (and for reading me ;-) )

--

*Guillaume DE KOKER*
Administrateur Système et Réseaux
guillaume.de-koker at webedia-group.com

2, rue Paul Vaillant Couturier - CS 60102 - 92532 Levallois-Perret Cedex -
T: +33 1 84 20 09 84