[Fusioninventory-user] Command-line parameters for silent setup of fusioinventory-agent on Windows

Christoph Haas chhaas-ml at uk-bw.de
Thu Jul 29 12:24:59 UTC 2010

Hello David,

Am Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010, um 14:16:46 schrieb David DURIEUX:
[...]
> I have rewrite all this part this night and I will be able to test in
> few hours (setup file). Datas not write in service.ini but in registry
> (HKLM/software/fusioninventory-agent/)
>
> You will do : /h to have description but I put this text here :
>
> /h                          Display this help
> /s                          Run setup in silent mode
> /server=url1,url2           Set url of server
> /tag=tagame                 Set tag of agent
> /user=username              Set username
> /pass=password              Set password
> /realm=realm                Set realm
> /ca-cert-file=filename      Set filename of certificate
> /no-ssl-check               No certificate check when establishing SSL
> connection /proxy=http://proxy/        Set proxy
> /debug                      Set debug mode
> /rpc-trust-localhost        Allow local user to run agent
> /scan-homedirs              Look for virtual machines in home directories
>
> David

many thanks! So I'll fetch the new setup-file later this evening or tommorow
morning and try the parameters.

Btw.: FusionInventory-AgentSetup-20100520-132625.exe /h did not giv the help,
but startet normal installation. But my setup-file is some days old.

Cheers
Christoph.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Yours sincerely
Christoph Haas